Here is an update on Sesi.....
Age: 4
Favorite Food: Orange Chicken
Favorite Character: HULK...In fact if you ask him his full name he will tell you "Sesi, Hulk, Bruce Banner..." followed by his real middle and last name.
Favorite Show: Lab Rats and Wipeout (unfortunately with wipeout he mimics the wipeouts ending up with marks on his face...his latest a couch burn on his chin....yeah he face planted on the couch and he got a couch burn in the pattern of the couch. Is it rude that I laughed a little at the mark left behind...yeah bad mom).
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Game: SkyLanders
He is full of energy and I have to remind him to slow down so we don't end up at the doctors office. That usually works since he had a bad experience with the doctor getting stitches. He is also stubborn (not sure where that came from). Once he gets something in his head he doesn't let it go until he gets it. This is a blessing and a curse. Mostly curse if you are mom and dad. Blessing bc we know he can stand up for himself and he isn't afraid to let you now what he wants or what he is thinking. On the other side he is really affectionate. Randomly through out the day he will say "mom I hug you", "mom I kiss you", "mom I love you"....which makes up for the "mom please stop talking" he usually pulls that one out when I am trying to get him to turn off a game, a show, or get him ready in the morning. At least he says please right?
Sesi will be playing T-Ball this Summer which we are not sure if it will be a success or fail. We know for sure though it will produce some fun memories. We are just hoping he doesn't say something that will be too embarrassing....he has no filter on his mouth, comes up with things only adults should say, and well to be honest can get pretty dramatic.

Don't let this pic fool you because in less than 2 seconds he usually ends up like this....

We sure do love this lil guy crazy times and all. Don't know what we would do without him (oh wait I am pretty sure I wouldn't have nearly the wrinkles and stretch marks...but they are worth it! I wouldn't trade him for anything). We love you Sesi!
And yes I know I need a blog makeover/update but when your 4 yr old is more tech savvy than you are some things just get put on the bottom of the list....
No comments:
Post a Comment