Saturday, June 2, 2012

Morning Runs

One thing I do love is an early morning run. Although when the alarm goes off I don't act like I love it. I just figure I better get up before it wakes everyone else up. Plus when I don't go first thing it seems like the day goes by too fast and then the run/workout never happens....grrrr! However I will admit I am 75% still asleep when I first start feeling a bit like this...
After about !0 minutes and blowing out my eardrums with music that may or may not be appropriate I begin to wake up and see this...
I take it in and realize how peaceful and beautiful it is! It gives me a rush and energizes me. Before I know it I see other early morning friends enjoying what I do. I love seeing other people out in the morning. The head nods, the friendly runner waves, the good-mornings. All from complete strangers just enjoying the early moments of their day. So here is my question...where do all the friendly early morning, smiling, endorphin producing courteous people go? Seriously bc 6 AM people are so friendly and nice. Then by 4 in the afternoon people get in a car and turn into this...
Really it is RIDICULOUS! So my advice to all (mainly myself) take a deep breath and start running!

No comments:

Post a Comment