So, instead of having a pitty party here is why I love this lil guy so much!
Right now he loves wrestling. What little boy doesn't? Funny fact about him is that he calls WWE "WR" we are not sure why but we just go with it.
He is a good eater he loves meat and rice. He isn't really picky but when he is hungry he is hungry. Not to mention he is a big eater. Sometimes I tease because I know there are days where he consumes more calories then me or Matt.
This past Summer he played T-Ball. Matt coached and both did a great job! We had a great team and made some fun friendships. I am not going to lie though some of the games were very hot. We spent quite a bit of time at the Owlz games. Now that the boys are getting older they are liking sports more and more (which we love too!).
No matter how old he gets he will always be our baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment