Saturday, June 2, 2012
Graduation
Last week Reefy graduated from Juan Diego Catholic High School. I cannot believe that he is finished and college bound. We are so proud of him and happy for him. We went to his graduation ceremony and poor Reefy had to deal with the cheers that came from his family. I am sure he expected it since we are quite the bunch and for some reason we all felt the need to let out a scream, cheer, yell or other sounds....I am going to blame it on the fact it was early, we were hungry, and lets be honest as much as we love the graduate the ceremony...well its a ceremony.
Later that night is when the real party started. The luau was at the Old Mill clubhouse and it was a lot of fun! Food, entertainment, dancing, friends and family. It's always good to get together and see extended family members and old friends. It was a great way to spend the night and to see how many people love an support Reefy. Sesi was all over the place having the best time ever. A few things Sesi did....
In his brain he is bound and determined that he is a break dancer...on the dance floor he kept spinning on his butt and back.
He almost pulled the fire alarm...luckily that motherly instinct kicked in and by some miracle I stopped him just in time. Now if I could move that fast when running I would be speedy!
He is not shy! This I knew already but really he loves people and wants to be where the action is.
He loves his cousins. Although he doesn't see them everyday you would think he does. They just pick up as if they see eachother everyday.
It was a fun night!
Congrats Reefy! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment