Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Incredible Pizza

This past weekend was so busy and jam packed with activities I am still trying to catch up...on Sunday which was the 4th of July we went to Incredible Pizza. We met Reefy and Omar there and we all had fun! Really there is a lot to do, the prices are fair, and the thing I liked most is that it was clean!!! We did go karts (Sesi and I won), spinning bumpers cars, video games, laser tag, and my favorite game football pass! Not only were the games and rides fun but it was nice that the menu was not just pizza.



After Incredible Pizza we went to watch The Karate Kid. For some reason I thought Sesi would be alright through the movie....haha think again! I was that lady that you want to scream at and say "WTF, who honestly brings an 18 month old to a movie!" ummm...seriously that lady was me:( I really am sorry to those other people in the theater. Good thing it was Sunday and being in Utah it was not busy. It was a good day and we did not forget it was the 4th it was just harder to find patriotic activities since everything shuts down on Sunday. Was the movie good? The 15 minutes I saw were but that's as much as I can tell you. Asher, Omar, and Reefy said it was good though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment