Sunday, May 6, 2012

May Already...?

I cannot believe it is already May! No complaints here though. I look forward to the warm weather and the summer time! Plus living in Utah you never know when mother nature is going to give you rain or snow...she usually likes a little snow in June for some reason. So here is what has been going on lately... The business has been going well and we have seen a double in growth this last month! Exciting but as you know along with growth comes growing pains but we have done well and made the necessary adjustments. Thank you Matt for all you do!!!! XOXO Sesi is CRAZY! I know he is 3 and that is expected at times but he goes non-stop all day every day! He always knows how to make me laugh and keep me on my toes. For example yesterday we were at the lab working and there is a playroom that Sesi goes to. It is right across from the front office so I can peer in on him every so often. He is usually watching Nick Jr. (if you have kids you what shows I am talking about...). Well, I look in and he has completely covered Joker with blankets and pillows...all I can see is Joker's nose poking out of a hole. Then I look in again and Sesi is standing on Joker's head...good thing Joker is a good dog and goes along with it. Love that little guy. Oh and look who got a hair cut!
His hair is still long we opted out of the missionary style cut...he just wouldn't be the same without his blonde locks. One guy at the ball park calls him the "Blonde Bombshell". Crazy I never thought I would have a child with blonde hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment