Monday, June 14, 2010

Dry Canyon





Last week we decided to get out and enjoy the fresh air. We were disappointed that it was overcast but thought it would be good to take advantage of the beautiful mountains that are right in our backyard. We ended up hiking Dry Canyon. Matt used to run Dry Canyon a few years ago and since I had never been we had been wanting to go (by run I do not mean "work" I am talking about physically running up a mountain....I know he is nuts). We packed a few things and headed out. It turned out to be the perfect hiking weather. Not only was the weather great but the scenery was as well. Matt got the fun job of hauling Sesi in the baby carrier. I got the fun job of swatting all the bugs away from my face and jumping 10 feet anytime I heard a noise in fear that a wild animal was about to attack. All the while my husband and baby were laughing at how funny mommy is.

No comments:

Post a Comment